jueves, 2 de noviembre de 2017

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

I today I will talk about the post grades and the importance that they have for our generation.
I think that is necessary have a post grade because it increases the knowledge and enables to specialize areas of interest, in my case I would like tospecialize in studies about Latin America’s natives on ‘Universidad Nacional Autonoma de México’  or political economy on the Charles University of Praga, I’d love study in the country, for example, México or Czech Republic, because I could have a different and closer vision of my studies, also I would have the opportunity to meet other cultures and a myriad of things.
On the other hand, nowadays the undergraduate is not as important as before, because postgraduate studies have been positioned above the undergraduate level, cause the magisters have a higher cost and this has made that few people can acquire that kind of knowledge.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Bernardo! I also want to do a postgraduate degree in Latin America. I did not know that specialization in the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de México, i will read about it!

    ResponderEliminar