jueves, 16 de noviembre de 2017

My favorite subject this semester

Name: Bernardo Jorquera Leyton

In this semester really not like a more subject of my curricular mesh, but the subjects I liked the most were Sociology and Social History of Chile. The subjects among themselves, are very different, because Sociology is more traditional subject, with a class where only the teacher talks about the content. Also, in this subject we only read european authors. The subject, in general It was of the evolution of the sociology since it's origin in the 19th century until the postmodernism in the second part of the 20th century. The reason I like it, it was because the subject made read from an author who is talked about a lot, but he really read little. 

The second subject I liked was Social History of Chile, because, in counterposition, it was very different than sociology, with a class where not only the teacher speak, and where the teacher allowed a more collective class. The class, in general, It's was a social history, with chilean author's and political and social topical. Really like this subject, because I learned a lot from the non-traditional history and the memory of the common people. 




3 comentarios:

  1. Sorry for that I will say, but both subjects don't like me, but was a good detail the photos of both teachers.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the Sociology teacher and his puppy, but I don't love Sociology: /

    ResponderEliminar

  3. Hi Bernardo, I very much agree with what you chose, I loved the history class, I found it very innovative.

    ResponderEliminar