domingo, 26 de noviembre de 2017

English Language Challenges.

It is difficult to learn english in college, there are many factors that negatively influence learning. For example, academic pressure is a very important factor and makes your concentration focus on your career subjects. In general my experience has not been positive, because the time needed to learn a language very different from my native language has not been the necessary. But, on the other hand, the use of the blog is a very different tool than I was accustomed to study English and that has made me learn in a more innovative and topics that are of my interest. Therefore, with more dedication time to learn the English language and using an innovative tool like the blog, I think my learning can grow over time.

I think I should improve my organization to study this language, find new ways to learn it and not stay with the old ways of learning it. For example, talking online with people who speak English, which would make the language something closer or everyday for me. Another thing that could help me learn the english language, is to watch movies or series that have a more colloquial language, ie how people speak more everyday english speaking.

Finally, outside the classroom, speaking English has become a more everyday habit, the English is getting closer, especially in social networks, which has made the English is closer and learn more and more. On the other hand, the english form is a joke and often mixed with spanish, which can be negative because it can generate a wrong learning.



1 comentario:

  1. Hi Bernard! I love Spanglish:( I love Matt Hunter hahaha Joke!
    I think English is a very simple language, it just needs to be written down and I agree with you that the time is always that :(

    ResponderEliminar