jueves, 19 de octubre de 2017

"My favorite Movie".

Remember what see that movie a any day, when while I was about to sleep in the summer. The name of the movie is "The first grader". The reason why I like the movie is because have a historical sense, it contains the representation of a generational clash and in the context of african educational precarity. 

What was said in the previous paragraph, speak of the kind of movies I like to see, that is to say with a historical sense, with drama and with critical sense for to society. 

The most recent movie what I see, it was "Dom za vesanje", this movie is a romany drama inspired by the racial mix of the balkan peninsula. This movie have a great anthropological content, whence I recommend it. 

Finally, I feel that the cinema is a great tool for to show the reality of the cultures of the world and to create knowledge. 


2 comentarios:

  1. seems to be a very interesting movie, and thank you for recommending ''Dom za vesanje''

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The first grade seems to be a great movie, i must watch this movie, thank you for sharing it!

    ResponderEliminar