jueves, 5 de julio de 2018

A JOB YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO IN THE FUTURE

Hello guys, today I´m going to write about "my ideal job".

Since was a little boy I think in the job of my dreams. Remember what I wanted to be a doctor, after I wanted to be a firefighter, that is to say the typical trades or professions what a little boy wants to.
That situation don't change when I grew up. When I'm was a adolescent, my ideal job or my dream was going to a football player, play in a European club and play for Chile in a world cup. With the time, that dream couldn´t be done. 

Today, my ideal job It's dissimilar. Now study a discipline than is concerned for the people. for the all of cultures. Is for that, who in a future job, I would like help the people from the education, more specific, help to respect everywhere education's by of culture´s. I would love to make a interculturality school, commanded for the community and with a funding colective. I think than skilss for succed are, in the first place, have the tittle of anthropolgist, then have a specialization in interculturality education and to be rigorous for achieve the money. 

I think with that, I would feel very good, because I have been a help for a lot of people than not can have access to the knowledge of own culture. 

I hope to read yours "ideal jobs". Bye :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario